Please read the following rules and information before submitting the form. When you submit the form you will be agreeing to these rules.
Check-In Time: 3:00 PM Check-Out Time: 11:00 AM
Guest Room Rules and Regulations:
1) The Guest Room is located on the ground floor of the Carillon House and its use is limited to guests of current residents in the building.
2) Reservations are to be made in advance with Management. Reservation requests will be taken only from residents of the Carillon House.
3) A per night fee will be charged for the use of the Guest Room (see the fee schedule) and will be billed to the resident who reserves the room. The resident will be responsible for any non-local phone calls made from the room and for any damages incurred during a guest’s stay.
4) A deposit equal to one night’s stay will be required within 72 hours of a Guest Room booking to ensure the usage of the room. If a reservation is canceled within 24 hours of the booking date, the deposit will be returned to the resident immediately. If a cancellation is made less than 24 hours prior to the booking date, the deposit will be forfeited.
5) Reservations will be made on a first-come, first-serve basis. If several residents wish to reserve the room during the major holiday seasons, a drawing will be held at least 4 weeks prior to the holiday. The drawing will allow the winner the right to use the room for five consecutive days. Any resident who has won the drawing will not be eligible to participate in the drawing for the next calendar year, but will be able to participate in the following year.
6) Please note the maximum length of stay for any guest is ten (10) consecutive days with the exception of the holiday seasons when the stay is five (5) consecutive days. These limits are designed to keep resident usage of the guest room fair.
7) The resident reserving the guest room has an obligation to explain the Carillon House rules to the guest(s).
8) Pets are prohibited in the Guest Room, however accommodations will be made for Service and Companion animals.
9) Smoking is prohibited in the Guest Room.
10) Because staff is available at limited times, sheets, towels, washcloths, soap, and toilet paper have been stocked in the Guest Room for guest convenience. The hosting resident should provide any additional items needed to make guests comfortable during their stay.