About

History

Built in 1968 as luxury apartments, the Carillon House was converted five years later to a condominium association. The Carillon House Association, Inc. was established in 1973 in accordance with laws of the State of Ohio Revised Code governing non-profit corporations and condominiums and is administered by a Unit Owners Association. Throughout its history, the Carillon House has been, and continues to be, home to many who have contributed in countless ways to the vitality of the Dayton area.


These are the original layout of the condo’s. Many have been changed & some units have been combined since the original construction.

Two Bedroom - 1308 sq ft