Please read the following rules and information before submitting the form. When you submit the form you will be agreeing to these rules.
Maintenance Personnel Responsibility: Setting up and taking down of tables and chairs for each function of the day will be the responsibility of the maintenance staff personnel on duty Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m.to 4:00 p.m., excluding lunch hours. Maintenance set-up time of more than one hour will be billed to the resident, based on the amount of time required.
1. Wash all dishes, silverware, etc. (in 2 dishwashers)
2. Gather table linens for laundering by staff.
3. Group decorations together or remove if property of resident.
4. Wipe tables, beverage station, kitchen counters.
5. Put trash in container provided and pick up floor.
6. Turn off all lights, including restrooms.
7. Turn in key.
8. Reminder: Pets and smoking are prohibited in the Penthouse. If above guidelines are not followed, resident will be charged for additional clean-up time.
FILL OUT AND SUBMIT THE FORM BELOW
Penthouse Application Reservation